How do I print Acrobat file?

Subject: How do I print Acrobat file?
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 11:19:25 -0500

One of our software engineers received a document in Adobe Acrobat
format. Is there a way to directly print this document to a postscipt
printer? If not, how can we get this to a printable format.

AdvThanksance ("thanks" in advance) for your response.

joe

jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com
"Great works are performed not by strength
but by perseverance."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill