Re: BOOKS: Updated Listing

Subject: Re: BOOKS: Updated Listing
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 15:27:41 -0500

Gregory Keith posted a variety of recommended books. I have one
addition and one amendment.

Amendment (Online Help)
_Developing Online Help for Windows_ has three authors: Scott Boggan,
David Farkas, and Joe Welinske

Addition (Editing)
_Technical Editing--The Practical Guide for Editors and Writers_ by
Judith A. Tarutz, Addison-Wesley, 1992.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser technical writer for COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com 1994-1995 OK Chapter President,
Society for Technical Communication
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.