Re: Recommend the The Editorial Eye?

Subject: Re: Recommend the The Editorial Eye?
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 14:49:44 MDT

Eric asks

"If you are familiar with The Editorial Eye, I am interested in knowing:

- who the intended audience is"

writers, editors, designers, publications managers, and journalists,
according to their masthead.

- subscription information

1-year subscription is $87 (U.S.), $92 (Canadian), $96 (foreign)

The Editorial Eye
66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314-5507
(703) 683-0683

- do you recommend it for technical writers?

Yes!

--
Eric Schieler
Technical Writer