Meeting at STC Conference

Subject: Meeting at STC Conference
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 08:32:25 MDT

Thanks for all the interest and the replies by Liz Babcock and Binion
Anderson. I am officially out of the hostess business. Lavonna, take
the lead!

My plane gets in late on Sunday, so don't know if I'll get to meet you
all at the reception. But I do want my Techwr-L sticker.

See ya there!

Barb Miller
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov