Region 5 Reception at 42nd STC Annual Conference

Subject: Region 5 Reception at 42nd STC Annual Conference
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 14:42:24 -0500

Attention STC Region 5 Chapter Members and Guests:

You are invited to the STC Region 5 Reception at the 42nd STC Annual Conference.

I will host an STC Region 5 Reception immediately following the Honors
Banquet on Tuesday evening, April 25, from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. (midnight) in
Maryland Suite B of the Sheraton Washington Hotel. This event is free to
everyone from STC Region 5 (Arizonna, Arkansas, Louisianna, Mississippi,
New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas). At this reception, we will continue to
honor our newly-elected Associate Fellows, Chapter award winners, and
competition award winners. It will give me a chance to meet the new Region
5 chapter officers and leaders, and a chance for you to meet each other and
socialize. I'll also announce my STC Region 5 Director-Sponsor Awards for
1994/1995!

See you all in Washington, DC.

Regards,

Binion Amerson, aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, STC Region 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ, Ste
800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100; E-mail aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.