Desk Jet Ink (+

Subject: Desk Jet Ink (+
From: Harold Snyder <ENSNYDER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 08:54:43 EST

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, Mike Johnson wrote:

Has anybody out there come across a good deal on HP DekJet refills...

(snip>

<Disclaimer: What follows is merely an endorsement, not an ad>

MEI/Micro Center, a mail order outfit in Columbus, OH, offers a FREE catalog
that lists computer supplies and equipment <2X CD-ROMs for $110; DeskJet
refills for $55, color, $10, black; 3.5 in. DS/HD floppies for $0.35 in lots of
25>. Discounts of buying more than one item.

They can be reached at 1-800-634-3478 (voice).

Hope this helps some of y'all. BTW, I've seen their ads in PC Magazine for
several years now, and I'm happy with their service.

Hal