SME Mugs Money Market

Subject: SME Mugs Money Market
From: "Chas. Bosdet" <WLFTRIX -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 1995 11:32:27 -0500

AChoden wrote:

> I'd like to start a thread about handling uncooperative SMEs.

Two of us don't have enough to do today, and so wonder whether "SME" refers
to a senior mechanical engineer, senior managing editor, superconducting
magnetic employee, or ... what?

Here is someone's chance to influence the world economy:
A friend and I have One Dollar ($1) in hard and negotiable U.S. currency
riding on the answer to this most urgent question. If we settle the issue
today, the winner can deposit the spoils at his or her bank on Monday. The
world currency market (now thrashing about in speculative frenzy) will shift
according to which bank banks the buck.

In gleeful anticipation, <g>
Chas.
wlftrix -at- aol -dot- com