EMPLOY / HUMOR -- Kind of ...

Subject: EMPLOY / HUMOR -- Kind of ...
From: "Chas. Bosdet" <WLFTRIX -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 12:49:31 -0500

With mixed feelings I share this classified ad for your reading pleasure,
fresh from today's Orange County (California) Register. I say mixed feelings
because it's *my* ad. <grrrr> But it's genuine, so if you're interested and
can stop laughing long enough to respond, please do. Or forward it to
someone who qualifies. (P.S. Feel free to point out the errors in the ad.
<g>)

Chas. Bosdet <-- blushing and more or less cha-<grinned>
Lexicorps (tm) at the moment

***********************************
EDITOR / DTP

Copy editors needed for to
proof and correct books in
Windows WordPerfect 5.2
and 6.0a. Must have excel-
lent editing/proofing/DTP
skills, demonstrated DTP
ability with multi column il-
lustrated books, 3 refer-
ences, 486 or P90
computer, and high speed
modum. No calls please.
Lexicorps (tm), 7439 La Palma
Ave., Box 297, Buena Park
CA 90620.
Internet: lexicorps -at- aol -dot- com

The ad neglects to mention a preference for independent contractors who will
supply a copy of their business license on request.