Re: Revision bars

Subject: Re: Revision bars
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 20:19:53 MST

Oh, you mean Revision Bars From Hell.
My first and last experience with revision bars was using an
early release of Interleaf 5. Once you turned those suckers on,
they wouldn't go away. You may think you've removed them and
turned them off in all possible ways, but the next time you
opened your document, guess what? They're baaack.

Turns out the "persistent" revision bars feature had a bug in
it, and I believe it was fixed in version 5.4. But that first
experience was such a nightmare, I don't care if I ever see
another revision bar as long as I live. Thank you very much.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "These opinions are mine, not my employer's." =*=