Study in London

Subject: Study in London
From: Deborah Andrews <dandrews -at- STRAUSS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 07:54:33 -0500

To: Academic colleagues

Please extend to your students this invitation to study in London.

For several years, the University of Delaware has offered a full program
of courses at its London Centre. In Fall 1995, the offerings will include
a special focus on the international dimensions of business and technical
writing. For example, we will present a seminar on international document
design and a course on international issues in business communication.
Both courses use field trips and guest lectures to
make concepts come alive. We also arrange internships for qualified
students.

Students live in commodious, well appointed flats in the Maida Vale
section of London, a leafy, residential neighborhood bordering Regent's
Canal, known as Little Venice, which has traditionally been home to many
members of Britain's arts community--rock stars included.

For information and applications, please contact:

Debby Andrews, faculty director
Department of English
University of Delaware
Newark DE 19716
phone: 302.831.8788 or e-mail: dandrews -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu