Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages

Subject: Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 09:25:00 PST

At 12:16 AM 3/14/95 -0700, lori m long wrote:

>Yup. DOE uses the same system. It sort of reminds me of the security
>policies like this one: If you have a Q clearance and you commit suicide,
>you MUST turn in your badge immediately! I think it's only use is
>bureaucratic. *grin*
Thanks for the reply Lori. There are parts of being with the government
that I miss, security.isn't one of them.

Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr. Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six"