French technical jargon

Subject: French technical jargon
From: "Sarah T. Harris" <STH -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 14:26:21 -0700

re: French technical jargon

Tech whirlers, a friend of mine pleads:

"I am looking for a resource. What I need is an ftp site, web site,
or other on-line reference that will assist me in translating some technical
jargon into French. Failing that, if someone out there would be willing to
help me with some terms (things like Web browser, imagemaps, system
architecture,) I'd be truly grateful.

"I have a pretty short deadline on this translation project, and although
I'm a fluent speaker of French, my vocabulary does not contain such
current terminology. I'd appreciate any help."

Please respond directly to sth -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com -dot-

Thanks.