Re[2]: Douglas Adams

Subject: Re[2]: Douglas Adams
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 16:30:00 -0600

Douglas Adams was also one of the writers of the Dr. Who series.

I'm sorry, but scripting two adventures (only one of which actually made it out
onto the air) out of the entire 25-year run of the series hardly qualifies him
for that title. It implies he was on staff and contributed significantly to it.
He was a freelancer who contributed one aired adventure (from the Keys To Time
sequence) and no lasting characters.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24