Re: Book/Document Design Resources

Subject: Re: Book/Document Design Resources
From: Heilan Yvette Grimes <HEP2 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 09:41:07 -0500

The best graphic design idea book I've ever seen is Graphic Design Cookbook,
Chronicle Books, San Francisco, ISBN: 0-87701-569-4, $12.95 (places like
Barnes and Noble usually carry it in the art/graphics/photography section.
It is filled with grid layouts, head/footer/chapter opening grids. A wealth
of design ideas for such an inexpensive cost. Everyone whom I've ever
recommended the book to has bought me dinner in gratitude.

--Yvette (who is sitting here very hungry)