Re: Clear subject lines for ads -- or ANYTHING

Subject: Re: Clear subject lines for ads -- or ANYTHING
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 18:52:42 -0700

IMHO, Arthurs suggestion would be a good solution to advertising on the
list. There are times when a post comes through that has proven to be of
interest to me. I would hate to be so rigid that this kind of need cannot
also be met. What I object to is the widespread spam that has no
relevance to the purposes of those subscribed to this list.

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Arthur
Comings wrote:

> If the subject line says something like "Ad: Help authoring course,"
> I don't object to seeing a notice here -- assuming that the subject is
> relevant to this list.

RoMay Sitze People are persuaded more
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu by the depth of your conviction
than the height of your logic,
More by your enthusiasm
than any proof you can offer.
-author unknown-