Clear subject lines for ads -- or ANYTHING

Subject: Clear subject lines for ads -- or ANYTHING
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:04:55 PST

> I am genuinely interested in what MOST tech writers want to get as info on
> this list.

> Also, some people have reported bounce-backs when they reply to this message.
> My email address is marymd -at- halcyon -dot- com -dot-

> Mary Deaton
> KNOWware

If the subject line says something like "Ad: Help authoring course,"
I don't object to seeing a notice here -- assuming that the subject is
relevant to this list.

I have to delete posts unread eight or ten at a time anyway just to
keep sane, so I'll settle for a clear subject line.

Thanks

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com