Improving advt. subject lines

Subject: Improving advt. subject lines
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 15:09:33 PST

> If you would like to receive mail with details, please email
> marymd -at- halcyon -dot- com or phone 1-800-KNOWWARE

Thanks for using that "AD: " subject line, Mary. One more
suggestion: How about including something about the location of the
course, too? Even the two-letter post office code (like CA or CO)
would be very helpful.

I'm copying this to techwhirl so other potential advertisers can see
it.

Thanks

Arthur