Re: Survey: How do you want to get info on available training?

Subject: Re: Survey: How do you want to get info on available training?
From: "Fran-swah-zzzz @ ext.318" <HEMBERT -at- OAK -dot- BGS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 13:45:32 -0500

Mary Deaton asked how she can inform the writers' community about the classes
she offers without starting a "flame war" as was the case with another
participant.

If the "advertisement" is low key, and non-pushy, I do not object for Mary (or
anyone else who has something to communicate) to let us/me know. The
information could come in handy sometime. I do keep copies of messages that
contain information that I find useful to use or to know about.

The key notion for such messsages is that their content be "informative."

Frangoise

*Frangoise Hembert BGS Systems, Inc. *
*Principal Technical Writer Waltham, MA *
*Tel: (617)89-0000 ext.318 E-mail: hembert -at- bgs -dot- com *