Re: Survey: How do you want to get info on available training?

Subject: Re: Survey: How do you want to get info on available training?
From: Will Kelly <will -at- GCR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 12:02:43 -0500

Dear Mary:

I for one would rather e-mail. I get too much paper junk mail between
home and office. I have too full of a schedule all day to take sales
calls, and in the evening I am just too tired to listen to a salesperson
on the phone. E-mail is there when I want to read it and doesn't
contribute to my clutter.

Will Kelly