Have you used FrameViewer?

Subject: Have you used FrameViewer?
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:22:19 -0500

Greetings all!

I've been looking into FrameViewer as a way of getting my
documentation (Frame) on-line, and I was wondering if any of
you have experiences you'd be willing to share?

While I understand that "true" on-line documentation should be
re-formatted to fit screens and should be designed a bit differently,
FrameViewer would enable me to get the information to the
customers as quickly as possible.

What do you think?

Your help and advice are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

-MacGyver

= Paul MacGyver Carman * =
= Harris Corporate HQ * Choose to chance the rapids, =
= (407) 724-3205 * and dare to dance the tide... =
= (407) 724-3627 (fax) * =
= Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com * - Garth Brooks =