Re: Task as a verb?

Subject: Re: Task as a verb?
From: "mrw.EMAIL" <manu!mrw -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 15:51:47 -0500

12:52

Ah, Bev...
While you're prioritizing, be sure to *surface* all of the issues surrounding
the iconification that you've been tasked with! You may have to *deiconify*
and, later, *reiconify*! (Honest, a colleague of mine saw *deiconify* in
documentation. Can *reiconify* be far behind?)

Didn't these awful things get named "nerbs" somewhere? As I recall, a nerb is
a noun used as a verb; conversely, a "voun" is a noun used as a verb. Of
course, I could be wrong, in which case I'll have to rememorify...

;-)
Sorry, it's Monday.
Regards,
Mary Wise