Wanted: Info on scriptwriting for audio tape

Subject: Wanted: Info on scriptwriting for audio tape
From: "mrw.EMAIL" <manu!mrw -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 16:33:42 -0500

Greetings!

I'm posting this for a gent that I met who develops audio training courses for
salespeople. He came to a presentation that I did for the James River STC on
developing training material. He's looking for guidance on writing for audio
tape. It's a technical subject. He presents the material on tape so that his
audience (salespeople) can listen to the tapes in their cars, then complete
some written quiz-type work later. He's been very successful, but is looking
to improve his skills.

Any ideas or sources to steer him toward? Please reply to me.

TIA,
Mary Wise
mrw -at- manu -dot- com