Re: Reference Software

Subject: Re: Reference Software
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 11:07:25 PST

Bonnie Nestor wrote:

> Jonathan Briggs asked about reference managing software for the Macintosh.
> I have used EndNote in the past and found it flexible and friendly.

Reference Manager isn't too shabby either, especially if you are
using Windows (since we are the only bibsoft product available on
Windows!)!

On a more serious side, there are many programs available -- if
anyone is seriously interested, I've a booklet ("How to Select
Bibliographic Management Software") that I can send. Also, the
December issue of "Database" has a review of about 50 different
packages.

Let me know if anyone wants more info. And I apologize if I've
stepped on anyone's toes -- I have been corresponding on a personal
basis with Jonathan so I wouldn't clog up the list, but since EndNote
was mentioned... well, I just hadda do it!)!

Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
(Maker of Reference Manager, of course!)
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com