Atari-Mac Conversion

Subject: Atari-Mac Conversion
From: Vincent Reh <VincentR -at- SC -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 08:42:00 EST

Lots of thanks to everyone who helped me get my old Atari files onto my Mac.
The Atari did indeed write to DOS-formatted disks which were easily
transferred to the Softwindows side of the Mac. I only had to Find and
Replace a million underscores that were formerly spaces in the Atari
document. Even the format came over A-OK. I can't begin to imagine the
hell of re-keying all this stuff!

Vince Reh

Sr. Marketing Copywriter

vincentr -dot- -at- sc -dot- harris -dot- com