thank you

Subject: thank you
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 13:57:43 -0800

I am very happy to report that I found my friend who lives and works in
Kobe - alive! As the days went on and the numbers went up, and I saw
the destruction in Nishinomiya where she lived, I was sure she couldn't
have survived.

P&G (her employer) finally could say on Thursday that all their people
were not only alive, but in good condition. I confirmed yesterday when
I talked with her mother! Miwa is alive and well and staying in a hotel
in Kyoto. I am stunned and delighted.

Thank you for your help and your good wishes. To Joe Fockler and Chuck
Murray, blindamood -at- dca -dot- com and davisg -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM, whose names
I've lost, and to "ewinter, for whom I have neither name nor address,
my special thanks for your ideas and encouragement.

Jan Boomsliter