Re: This = That

Subject: Re: This = That
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 08:21:23 -0800

One can be found not guilty whether or not one is innocent.

Perhaps if one is found innocent, there is no indictment.

jb
If one is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and then in
trial found to be not guilty, doesn't that make "not guilty"
equal to "innocent"? At what point did the person's status
change from "presumed innocent" to "not guilty." Why is there a
distinction?

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=

(...)