observation

Subject: observation
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 16:52:20 -0800

I'm not making an argument.

Because you put the word "problem" in quotation marks, I infer that you
do not recognize that there is a problem. And that's my point.

I feel for, and identify with, the people who want to continue on the
list and are looking for a way to manage it.

jb
>I think it is time for the people who don't think
>there is a problem to consider the possibility
>that they are wrong.

So what is the point here? What is the "problem?"
Does Jan argue that there are too many
extraneous messages?