Software recommendation

Subject: Software recommendation
From: Kimberley Lackey <97372509 -at- WSUVM1 -dot- CSC -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 17:28:05 PST

Technical writers,

Can someone recommend to me a desktop publishing program that is compatable
with WordPerfect? Do you recommend WordPerfect Presentations? I am sure most
desktop publishing programs are compatable to one extent or another so I am
interested in the dtp program that you would prefer whether it be WP Presentat-
ions or some other program.

Thank You.

Kimberley Lackey 97372509 -at- wsuvm1