Re: Authors' newsgroup

Subject: Re: Authors' newsgroup
From: Sherri Hall <shall -at- HILCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 12:32:54 CST

> If other people are interested, we can do this here, or we
> could start a group like "alt.authors.technical" or something.

> Comments? Suggestions? Preferences?

I'm interested in an authoring/publishing-type discussion.
Seems to me if we use meaningful subject lines, those who are NOT interested
in the topic can delete a posting without reading it. I do that all the
time . . . .
--
Sherri Hall * "No passion in the world is equal to the passion
shall -at- hilco -dot- com * to alter someone else's draft." H.G. Wells