Business Writing

Subject: Business Writing
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 04:10:36 EST

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine who isn't subscribed to this list (yet)
is seeking information on job opportunities in business
writing. He will have a BS degree in tech writing with his
tech course work in business and finance, and he would like
to know what kind of opportunities exist for him in this
field. We were looking through job ads the other day
and, while I was overjoyed to see all the computer and
engineering writing opportunities, he was less than thrilled.

If anyone has any information, I'd appreciate it if you
could send it to me and not the list (unless of course
there's others who would like to know). Thanks for
being such a great source of information!

-Shelly
Shelly La Rock----smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu----Michigan Tech University
Scientific & Technical Communication----Mechanical Engineering