Productivity Guidline

Subject: Productivity Guidline
From: Ralph Clark <RALPH -at- SAGE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 09:47:44 MDT

I am relatively new to technical writing and I am trying to establish
guidlines for estimating the length of time a job will take. Would
setting up a matrix with the parameters "type of edit" versus "time per page"
work? I
would appreciate any suggestions or information from the body of
writers.

Thank you,

Ralph

More people rust out than wear out.