Re: Productivity Guidline

Subject: Re: Productivity Guidline
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 10:59:01 -0800

In the company I used to work at, they claimed (and used) the "industry
standard" figure of 1-2 pages per person day. This includes research,
writing, editing, layout, tech review, and everything else. Seemed to
work, but I've never really studied it. (I figure, if anal retentive
really does have a hyphen, some editor will let me know!)
Sue Gallagher
Technical Writer
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com