Contractor Job - Norwood, MA

Subject: Contractor Job - Norwood, MA
From: "Weinberg, Rebecca" <rweinberg -at- SMTP -dot- MICROCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 08:49:46 EST

Hi all,

We are currently looking for a Contract Technical Writer
to fill a 5 month contract at Microcom, in Norwood, MA - about a 20 minute drive
from Boston.

You will be working with Engineering, Marketing & Q.A. to update existing docs,
and add major new sections to a User Guide for our remote access product.

You should have experience:
* documenting Windows applications
* designing and coding on-line help systems * editing existing documentation
* indexing
* using FrameMaker, MS Word and network operating systems.

For more information, contact our recruiter, Paul Silver at (617)
551-1701, or fax your resume to his attention at (617) 551-1100.

Thanks,
Becky Weinberg
rweinberg -at- smtp -dot- microcom -dot- com