Re: Windows Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Windows Screen Captures
From: Will Kelly <will -at- GCR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 15:37:47 -0500

Nora:

I would suggest PAINTSHOP PRO. It is readily available on
many bulletin boards. It offers some good capturing options, and has a
short learning curve. Captures can be saved as .BMP, .WPG, .GIF, and a
few other formats. Another good choice is SnapPRO!. I am not sure if it
is still available as shareware but it could be picked up at a reasonable
price at your local computer store.

Will Kelly