Re: Windows Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Windows Screen Captures
From: Joyce & Cordell Woods <jfwoods -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 13:05:06 -0500

In message Nora Merhar writes:
> Does anyone know where I can find some good shareware to do Windows screen
> captures? Preferably something you have used yourself and know is good.

I like TIFFANY. It runs under Windows, can capture to a number of different
formats including TIFF and BMP, plus has options for controling the trigger
command and area to capture.

Unfortunately, when I tried to call the support phone number, it was
disconnected. You should be able to find TIFFANY on local bulletin boards etc.

Cordell

Joyce F. Woods & J.Cordell Woods / Consultants
Cactus Software & Communications, Inc.
3151 Main Street NE; Blaine MN 55449-6112
voice 612/757-6916 fax 612/757-4515 email jfwoods -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu