Re: Standards of Conduct doc

Subject: Re: Standards of Conduct doc
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 15:09:57 -0800

How about "Conditions of Employment" (I've also seen "Non-disclosure
Agreement", but that doesn't seem appropriate in this case).

========================
At 13:24 11/30/94 -0700, Barb Miller wrote:
> Could you please help a colleague of mine? Send replies directly to:

> rayem -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov

> I need help! What do you do with a legal document that is supposed to
> be read by all employees (and contractors, subcontractors,
> temporaries, and anyone else working under the auspices of the
> company)?

> This is entitled "Standards of Conduct" and it is an unpopular piece.
> Basically it sets forth obligations, conflicts of interest, purchasing
> regulations, proprietary information, charging of costs, and the like.
> There is an acknowledgment card attached that must be signed,
> returned, and maintained in everyone's personnel file.

> Does anyone have any suggestions as to a more acceptable title, or how
> they have handled similar documents?

> Thanks for your help.

> Mary Raye
> National Renewable Energy Laboratory
> rayem -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six"