For Minneap./St. Paul only!

Subject: For Minneap./St. Paul only!
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 09:35:43 EST

Hi!

I'm a senior tech writing major at Michigan Tech in
Houghton, MI. I'm going to be graduating in May with
a BS degree, and like thousands of other hopeful students,
I'm hoping to land a job before graduation rolls around.

I'm going to be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area
December 1-4 and would like to know if any of your
companies are interviewing. I will be arriving in
town Thursday late afternoon/early evening, and am
hoping to set up a couple of interviews for Friday.
Unfortunately I'm only in town for the weekend, so
Friday is most likely the only day that anyone would
be around to conduct an interview. But if by some
chance any of you are around Saturday, I'm free then,
too! My only purpose of the trip is to job search.
I worked in Minneapolis this past summer at Control
Data Systems and Metaphase Technology, so I am quite
familiar with the area.

If you have any information that might help me out,
I'd really appreciate hearing from you as soon as
possible. You can send any messages to me directly
at the address below.

Thanks! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu
(906) 487-1085
Michigan Tech University