good bye

Subject: good bye
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 14:36:17 EST

Good bye to everyone for a couple of weeks. The quarter
has finally ended here at Michigan Tech, and now it's time
to go home, do laundry, relax, and eat turkey. I'm signing
off for about two weeks to avoid having several hundred
mail messages when I come back.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me for some reason,
they can send mail directly to me at the address
below. Hope all of you United States folks have
a great Thanksgiving, and the rest of you have
a nice normal work week! :)

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu