FW: 7 lashes with a wet noodle

Subject: FW: 7 lashes with a wet noodle
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 10:17:00 PST

I sent this to the list as soon as I saw my erroneous post Friday evening.
But apparently the message didn't make it to the list over the weekend.
(Apologies if it already made it to the list, just not back to my mailbox
yet.) I hope this will serve as explanation. Double apologies for
appearing slow to respond.

Sally
----------
From: Sally Marquigny
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: 7 lashes with a wet noodle
Date: Friday, November 18, 1994 5:20PM

MANY apologies for accidentally sending my message to RoMay to the list,
first because I did NOT intend to publicly embarrass her, and second because
I unintentionally committed the same sin I was preaching against. (In case
you couldn't imagine, my face is beet red at this moment.)

Human & having a rotten day,

Sally Marquigny