Wanted: Fundraising Ideas for a new book!

Subject: Wanted: Fundraising Ideas for a new book!
From: Jason Coleman <jcolem80 -at- URSA -dot- CALVIN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 03:45:22 GMT

I am in the process of writing a new book, and I need your contributions
to make it happen.
I would like to receive fund raising ideas that have worked for your
group. Include any information you feel would be useful. Possible
payment if published will be considered.

Please send to: Jason Coleman
Bolt Hall 315
Calvin College
Grand Rapids, MI
49545
E-mail: jcolem80 -at- ursa -dot- calvin -dot- edu