California info?

Subject: California info?
From: Charles Sides <csides -at- FSCVAX -dot- FSC -dot- MASS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 11:35:53 EST

I'm compiling information to support a curriculum design emphasizing
multimedia at the undergraduate level. One element that I need is
job prospects, and the hotbed of activity seems to be the West Coast,
as there's not much happening in the Northeast yet.

If anyone sees (or has seen) multimedia job ads in the L.A., San Diego,
and San Francisco newspapers, I would appreciate copies or summaries of
qualifications.

Thanks,

Charles Sides
Department of Communications
Fitchburg State College
Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420
(fax: 508-665-3693 e-mail: csides -at- fscvax -dot- fsc -dot- mass -dot- edu