Serendipity

Subject: Serendipity
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 20:05:34 EST

One of the best things about this list is that someone else occasionally
asks a question that I need to ask myself, and I serendipitiously get the
answers I need. That was the case with Chris Dresden's question about
icons. I'm currently writing documentation that concerns chemical
contaminants, and I don't have a copy of the ISO 1010-series requirements.

So ... thanks, Chris. And thanks to all of you who have responded to the
question.

Lori Lathrop ---------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services
P.O. Box 808