Re: Future of Technical Writing (was "Can I Have Your Opinions")

Subject: Re: Future of Technical Writing (was "Can I Have Your Opinions")
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 09:37:51 -0500

Along these lines, I may be at this job longer than I think, and I may need to
give a nifty title to a department of one (plus future others) where I (future
we) do technical writing, usability testing and review, window specifications,
human factors, GUI testing, and any other hat I end up wearing!
So, please post/send some suggestions!
Laurie