Re: War

Subject: Re: War
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 13:00:20 PST

As a veteran of two tours of duty in Vietnam in Quang Tri province, I can
assure you that when several thousand well armed, well trained humans are
trying their best to kill you, and when they are using heavy artillery,
rockets, and other advanced weapons systems to accomplish this, it cannot be
considered an act of civil disobedience. War is defined as the open and
"usually " declared armed conflict between two factions.

Trust me, when the other guys are dropping 122mm rockets by the hundreds on
your position and you are cursing the fact that your buttons are too thick
and your nails are too short, it can be considered an act of war.

David Dubin
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.

p.s. Remember, in a war, your weapons systems have been produced by the
lowest bidder.