A search for a manager of Technical Writing

Subject: A search for a manager of Technical Writing
From: Terri Rubin <trubin -at- PURE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 12:40:14 -0800

I had a good chuckle when I received Shelly's email, below. So...
This position is located in Sunnyvale, California, the heart of the
Silicon Valley. We welcome your interest! After my signature in this
email I'm enclosing a software developer's "love-letter" to Pure
Software as a sample of what the company often receives about its
products. (I've only been here six weeks, myself -- this is amazing to
me.) Fax number: 408-720-9200.

BTW, I'm a writer at Pure Software. Herb Deitz (who wrote the
original email below that I sent out) is a Technical Recruiter here.

Cheers!

Terri Rubin (ter -at- pure -dot- com)

----- Begin Included Message -----

Subject: Good work! Please do more.

I've been a fanatic user of Purify 2. It has saved me months and
helped me write higher quality code. It has also helped me convince
3rd party vendors that they have problems in their libraries. ... Fill
in several more pages of raving praise ...

I just received and installed purify 3 and pure coverage 1. After a
few hours of play, they seem to be up to your usual standards.

(I hope your new interface will help you blow away your competitors who
use obnoxious sales people to sell inferior products with glitzy
interfaces.)

-- Dale

----- End Included Message -----

----- Begin Included Message -----