Re: Wordperfect 6.1

Subject: Re: Wordperfect 6.1
From: Terry Riffey <RIFFEYTR -at- SLUVCA -dot- SLU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 08:15:44 -0600

I recently attended some presentations by the NAG (Novell Applications
Group) people - of which WordPerfect is the major part. They were
promoting the new WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows as part of the Perfect
Office suite that is supposed to be available near the end of the year.

Some of the features are to make WP and Novell work even closer together.

One of the things that impressed me with the demo is the ability of WP6.1
to "take dictation" in connection with a voive-activated package, I assume.

I have already seen ads for Perfect Office appearing in the mail order
catalogues. Hopefully, it will all be available on schedule.

Terry Riffey
RIFFEYT -at- SLUVCA -dot- SLU -dot- EDU