TW Teaching Job--Murray, KY

Subject: TW Teaching Job--Murray, KY
From: Sarah Bane <A37723F%MSUMUSIC -dot- BITNET -at- UGA -dot- CC -dot- UGA -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 11:08:03 CST

Murray State University, Murray, KY, is seeking applications for
an assistant professor of English specializing in technical and
professional writing. Between the lines below is the relevant portion
of MSU's advertisement in the _Chronicle of Higher Education_:
_______________
Professional and Technical Writing/Assistant Professor, tenure-track.
Starting date: August 1, 1995. Qualifications: Ph.D. in Professional/
Technical Writing and Rhetoric; experience in computer-assisted
instruction and networked classrooms desirable; willingness to set up
cooperative internships with industry essential; academic and
non-academic experience and publications desirable. Responsibilities:
Normal teaching load is 12 hours of Professional/Technical Writing and
Composition....[omitted part is another position listed in the ad]...
To apply: Send letter of application, graduate transcripts, teaching
evaluations if available, vita, and placement file to Chair, Search
Committee, Department of English, Murray State University, Murray,
Kentucky, 42071 by December 1st. Murray State University is an equal
education and employment opportunity, M/F/D, AA employer.
____________
This search is for a replacement for me and I am not on the search
committee (I am posting this out of the goodness of my heart), so
please direct application materials to the address above. However,
I would be glad to answer specific questions about the job. Feel free
to call me at (502) 762-4549 or send e-mail to me at the following:
a37723f -at- MSUMUSIC -dot- BITNET -dot- uga -dot- cc -dot- uga -dot- edu

Sarah L. Bane
Assistant Professor of English and Coordinator of Technical Writing
Murray State University, Murray, KY

Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness
of the flesh.--Ecclesiastes 12:12 NRSV