help, please

Subject: help, please
From: Susan Purcell <spurcell -at- WC -dot- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 16:26:20 PST

Hi all,

I'm a lurker on this list. A fellow writer here at Novell would like to
subscribe, too, but I can't figure out where I put the subscription
information.

Please someone, be a dear and send me the subscription address. I assume it's
OK to just say "sub techwr-l" in the body???

Soon as I receive a reply, I'll indicate as much to the list.

Thanks in advance to the generous soul who
sends the address,

Susan Purcell
Walnut Creek, CA
spurcell -at- wc -dot- novell -dot- com