Re: Online Documentation Help Needed

Subject: Re: Online Documentation Help Needed
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 14:20:00 PST

We're doing online help here at Arizona Department of Transportation.
I had to reply to the list, because you did not give your ID.
You can reach me at rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us for specific questions
or post your questions to the list and you'll get answers from me
and others... The benefit of the experience of many!
Rosie the Roving Tech Writer

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Online Documentation Help Needed
Date: Monday, October 31, 1994 3:26PM

I need to converse with someone experienced in creating online help. I am
particularly interested in a hypertext-type help that pops up within a
section
of a software package. I have some technical questions.

Michael Gos
University of Houston