Help a neophyte -Reply

Subject: Help a neophyte -Reply
From: Rich Rohrich <Rich_Rohrich -at- WP -dot- PGN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 09:11:43 -0800

Send this command to the listserv:

SET TECHWR-L DIGests

this asks for digests rather than getting messages as they are posted.

Also, you can send the command "help" to the list server to get some basic help
or a
"refcard" command to get detailed help. (the SET listname options command came
from the command reference card)
>>> Natalie K Griffith <grif0028 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU> 10/27/94 02:08pm >>>
Greetings everyone: I'd like to receive this list as a digest - but I haven't be
en able to
discover the right combination of commands. I haven't even been able to figure o
ut
how to ask the listserver for help.
Any pointers? Thanks for your patience!